Welcome to the Faculty Nominations website.
All nominations for the President’s Awards of Excellence are to be submitted electronically. Please review TTUHSC OP 10.25 for details concerning the awards process, and prior to nomination. Nomination instructions, cover letter criteria, and the award rubrics are available for each award on this website.
If you have questions about the President’s Awards of Excellence, please contact:
Dr. Courtney Queen
Chair of the President’s Awards of Excellence Task Force, 2021-2022
Department of Public Health
Julia Jones Matthews School of Population and Public Health
Questions concerning the website, or to make changes to your submission, please contact: Brian Nordstrom at email@example.com
Faculty Awards - Academic Year 2022
Instructions for Applications
- The nomination period for the TTUHSC President’s Award opens on April 15th and closes on June 15th of every year.
- Candidates for this award may apply, or be nominated by a faculty committee, individual faculty member, department chair, dean, or student.
- Nominations must be uploaded and submitted electronically via the award link on or before the date listed on instructions and documents page.
- For successful candidate nomination please submit the following 2 documents as PDFs:
- Cover letter: 1-2 pages; Briefly summarize the nominee’s major qualifications for the award. In addition to this summary, the cover letter should include the following achievement areas taken from each evaluation rubric.
- Full CV: a current CV using the format for tenure and promotion is required. Applications submitted without the required CV(s) will not be considered. For collaborative awards, a CV must be submitted for every member.
Click to view the PRESIDENT'S EXCELLENCE IN COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT AWARD CRITERIA
Click to view the PRESIDENT'S EXCELLENCE IN COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT AWARD RUBRIC
Nominations for the President's Awards closed as of